- Category: Uncategorised
- Published: Wednesday, 07 June 2017 12:27
- Written by Kevin C Mason
- Hits: 53
As you may have noticed on my Twitter feed. The last few weeks have been very tough for us. After having an entire folder having over 6 months of work disappear (I do have backups) it's time to make sure that everything is getting backed up and updated.
So the next few days will be spent on the following
- Updating all the software on all our computers
- Getting around to fixing the network issues
- Backing up ALL of our artwork both for Jackmonkeygames.com and Thepaintedbody.com to both to the cloud and to offline storage.
- Moving some of the lesser processes off my production machine
- Moving some of the Board game production files to a Syncable folder
- Creating a secure Client folder (For art commissions)
Who knew designing games could take up so much tech time. Lucky for use this is the kind of stuff that I would do if I had a day job. When I am done this will make everything more efficient.