Are you an artist who is looking to do commissioned artwork for RPG or Boardgames? Or is this something that you have been doing for some time? Maybe you are a cartoonist who has some awesome characters you are willing to license to a game company. OR Maybe you are that talented artist who draws characters for all the players at the table & figured it is time you got paid for your hard work. Well, I'm looking to give you a little more exposure. (No not that kind of exposure. Actual exposure! )
I'm working on a blog post that is going to highlight artists who are skilled in the area for RPG and Boardgame art. I want to make a blog post where game designers may find you.
Here is what I need.
- A Paragraph about you as an artist. What techniques you use, What style of art, And Maybe an influence or two.
- A Small sample of your work at least 300 Pix wide as a teaser (We want them to go to your website )
- Contact info
- OPTIONAL: A photo of you
- Once the blog post is up I need help sharing it. The more people share the post the greater the chance you will get hired.
Ok, you are wondering "What is in it for you? ", I am an artist as well. Though we are all trying to get the same clients I have never seen art as a competition. I figure that if I have an amazing blog post with a list of artists (I'm included in the list) then there is a chance that someone is going to like my style of art and hire me. And if that means that 20 other artists get work before I do FANTASTIC !!!!! I am all about giving to the community.
I will not Post
- Copyrighted or Trademarked Material: Sorry no Wonder Woman or Fan Art.
- Hentai or Adult Material: Trust me I am not a prude by any stretch but the target of this post is for game creators some of them may be looking for artist for a kids game
- Racist, Hate or Misogynistic art: Most of it is crap anyway
The Good Stuff
- This cost the artist nothing
- I'm not claiming the art in any shape or form
- I'm not an art agent so there are no commissions for the work you might get from the blog post.